Ticket is record of your work details or your User, include duration of work, driving route, and customer report (customer). Track2Ticket allows you to create ticket for your self. Below are instructions to guide you how to create the ticket for your self (example simple ticket).
- Open Track2Ticket application and sign in with your Google account.
- Click on the Tickets menu.
- Select “Create” to creating the ticket for your self.
- Please fill out the ticket information as shown below and then click on the button of Create Ticket.
- You can see the ticket that you have created on the Tickets menu.
Have you tired to check where is your people’s position? Or have you confused to whom you will assign the job? We suggest you to use Track2Ticket application. Track2Ticket is a application based on Android to tracking your people location/s, position and your job/s status. All of job/s that you create to finish them, we call is ticket. You can create your job and or assign ticket for your User. User is people who you invite to assign the ticket and tracking them. After they are accepted your request, they will be your User. You can see your self timeline and or your User timeline. Create ticket with schedule for yourself and or for them. You get all notifications from track2ticket to your device. Also you will know how long your people to finish the activity. There are Places feature to pointing some places that you recognize.