Term and Condition page
Welcome to Track2Ticket!
Track2Ticket built by a team of division AnC (Application and Content) in PT. Media Antar Nusa . You must to read the terms and conditions before deciding to open Track2Ticket, access, download, install, and/or using Track2Ticket.
These terms and conditions outlining about the stuff occurs in Track2Ticket.
By opening, access, download, install, and/or using Track2Ticket, We assume you have read, understand, and accept and agree to all terms and conditions which listed in this page. Do not continue to open, access, download, install, and/or use Track2Ticket if you do not agree to one of, part of, or entire contents of the Term and Condition we have set.
- You agree to provide your personal information such as name (individual, organization, company, instance, etc), username, email, address (home, apartment, office, company, organization, instance, etc), gender, phone number (home, apartment, office, company, organization, instance, etc), mobile phone number, date of birth, and photo.
- You agree to provide information your Clients/Customers such as name (individual, organization, company, instance, etc), username, email, address (home, apartment, office, company, organization, instance, etc), phone number (home, apartment, office, company, organization, instance, etc), gender, mobile phone number, date of birth, your Clients/Customers's photo, and personal information, or someone from Client/Customer that you call (PIC of your Clients/Customers).
- You agree all of your personal information as well as your Clients/Customers information, We would collect either through from browser or application and we store them in our storage media (database).
- You agree We collect your browser information and mobile device automatically. Those information such as : IP Address, type and serial device, browser type and language used, operating system used by your device, time on your device, the geographic location of your device during running Track2Ticket, reference website address, pages you visit, date and time of visit, and the links you click.
- You agree to be tracked when Track2Ticket run (active, not logout/signout).
- You agree that you have 18 years or more when open, access, download, install, and/or using Track2Ticket.
Some definitions that we describe in these Term and Condition, among other things :
- “Track2Ticket” is an application between “Ticketing” and “Tracking”.
- “Tickets” (“Ticket/Ticketing”) is an activity, task, demand, improvement, issues, service created (“Create”) by Tracker (Tracker) to be done and completed by tracked (Crew).
- “Track” (“Tracking”) is the act of knowing, tracking, discover all the activities, activities in existing Ticket.
- “Tracker” is someone or the people who do track to another person or another individual.
- “Crew” is a person who was assigned a Ticket by Tracker (Tracker).
- “We” means PT. Media Antar Nusa .
- “You” is a user who open, access, download, install, and/or using Track2Ticket.
- “Account” is the user ID to be able open, access, download, install, and/or using Track2Ticket.
- “Email address”, “email” used as the account to sign in, access, download, install, and/or using Track2Ticket.
- “Dashboard” is the first display that appears after successful login.
- “Login” means sign into Track2Ticket.
- “Client”, “Customer” is someone, organization, company, division, instance to become your customers.
- “Contact” is someone who will be contacted at the contact information of Clients/Customers.
- “On The Way” is Crew's status on the way.
- “Prepare” is list of preparations was created by Tracker to be done by Crew.
- “Activity” is list of the job or activities was created by Tracker to be done by Crew.
- “Route” is the distance from the current Crew position to the destination location.
- “Depart” is Crew's status has departed to the destination location.
- “Arrive” is Crew's status has arrived to the destination location.
- “Break” is Crew's status break for a while, eg lunch break, a state of sudden or something urgent like traffic matter, transportation broke down, problem with tires, etc.
- “Abort” Ticket was canceled because various reasons.
- “Take Photo” is taking photos.
- “Comment” is note, record, comments must be filled by Crew.
- “Waiting” is Crew's status for waitting something that causes the processing time of Ticket becomes longer.
- “Information” is the complete information of the Client/Customer that visited.
- “Pending” Ticket's status delayed for various reasons that cause Ticket is not completed.
- “Wrong Address” Ticket's status wrong address on those Ticket.
- “Pick” or “Pick Location” is determine the position of the destination location in electronic map example Google Map.
- “Done” Ticket's status finished.
- “Report” is workmanship report of Ticket that has been completed.
- “Feedback” is given by Clients/Customers.
- “Rating” given by Client/Customer awarded in the form of star from 1 star is the lowest until 5 stars is the highest.
- “Disagree” is a disagree statement against to Rating and Feedback was given when the Ticket has been completed.
- “Agree” is a statement agreeing to Rating and Feedback was given when the Ticket has been completed.
- “Signature” is proof of statement in the form of signature of Client/Customer to Ticket has been completed and has been given a vote.
- You must download and install Track2Ticket to your android smartphone device.
- You must have a Google account when you sign in to Track2Ticket.
- Comply with the Term and Condition applicable in Track2Ticket.
- Each User is responsible for protecting the confidentiality of access right and activity in Track2Ticket.
- Abuse of privileges by others or themselves become liable by the account owner Track2Ticket.
- Maintain confidentiality and to prevent misuse of data and information from other parties and/or not intended for general audiences.
- Track2Ticket Users are responsible for any errors and/or omissions of data not up to date, not exactly, false.
- Every misrepresentations and/or omissions that occur when open, access, download, install, and/or using Track2Ticket be responsibility of User.
- User is responsible for the content of the data, the information performed inside Track2Ticket.
Responsibility and Consequence
- We're always working to keep Track2Ticket safe, comfortable, and works well, but we can not guarantee the continuous operation or services We can always perfect.
- Your inability to operate Track2Ticket.
- Violations of intellectual property right.
- Defamation of you from other parties.
- Abuse, mistake, error, account negligence, activity, data, information from yours and/or from other parties.
- Virus, malware, spyware or other malicious software acquired by opening, access, download, install, and/or using Track2Ticket.
- Disruption, bugs, any errors or inaccuracies in Track2Ticket.
- Your hardware and software damage when opening, access, download, install, and/or using Track2Ticket.
- The hacker action against your Track2Ticket account that causes your personal information and/or your Clents/Customers's information to other parties or to general audiences.
- Unexpected cases, natural disasters which cause Track2Ticket damage both fatal and/or permanent or non fatal and/or temporary.
- We reserve the right not to refund the payment in case of termination of contract suddenly and/or unilaterally by Us.
- The content of these Term and Condition may be amended, updated and/or replaced in part or whole contents from time to time without prior notice.
- Track2Ticket be changed, updated, and/or changed features and/or upgraded from time to time without prior notice.
- You are forbidden to upload or using any words, comment, picture, or any content that contains SARA elements (ethnicity, religion, race), discrimination, disparaging or discrediting the others, vulgar, threatening, or other matters which may be deemed incompatible with social values and norms.
- We reserve the right action necessary for violation of this provisions, inter alia deletion of content, account blocking, and/or involve the police or taking legal action and termination of contract, etc.
- You are prohibited to using the copyrighted photographs/images ownership.
- You agree that improper use of photos/images that uploaded to Track2Ticket is your personal responsibility.
These Term and Conditions made by PT. Media Antar Nusa . If you have any questions regarding any of our Term and Condition, please contact Us via email email@example.com.